MMS Messaging
gmh5219

So I've had my phone for a while now (galaxy s7) and the one feature of the phone which refuses to work is the messenger app, in terms of sending and receiving multi-media messages. I've tried to fix this about a million times but I keep getting the same error message of, "Service not activated on network." I've tried to change the APN settings but since I have software version 4.0+ it won't let me add a new APN or edit the settings of my current APN (VZWINTERNET). My family and I all share a plan and I'm the only one who is unable to access the MMS feature. Is this a problem with my plan or is it a problem with the settings on my phone? 

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Re: MMS Messaging
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you replaced the SIM card? Have you verified there isn't a MMS message block on your line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: MMS Messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gmh5219, being able to send multimedia messages between friends and family is important. We want to get this fixed since it's been going on for a while.  Which messenger application are you using (text message, Facebook, etc)?  Have you attempted to uninstall/res-install the application?

KatrinaN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes