Lollipop System Update on Galaxy S5 4/15/2015
dymandave

After a Lollipop System Update today 4/15/2015 my Slacker Radio app stopped working I Just get the following error "Unfortunately, Slacker Radio has stopped." I cleared the cache but that didn't help. Anyone have any Ideas how to fix this mess. This will teach me to forgo blindly accepting a system update and delaying it as long as possible.

0 Likes
Re: Lollipop System Update on Galaxy S5 4/15/2015
tennistim777

Same with my Note 3....Verizon customer service, please help. Lollipop version 5.0.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tennistim777
Software updates should improve your phone not keep you from using applications on your device. When was the update done on your Note 3? Please try these steps and keep us updated http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-note-3-troubleshooting-app/ .

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
tennistim777

Verizon just released the Lollipop update 5.0 for the Note 3 yesterday. My

Slacker Radio app worked perfectly before the update for over a year.

Immediately following my Lollipop update last night, my Slacker Radio app

will not open. I am a monthly paid subscriber to their service. Please help.

On Apr 16, 2015 7:28 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We certainly want to keep you rocking away, tennistim777! Have you had the opportunity to clear the app data via Settings>Application Manager>Downloaded>Slacker>Force stop then "Clear Data"?

YaleK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
dymandave, we want you to continue to enjoy Slacker Radio as you did before. Have you powered your device off/on since retrieving the software update?

LasinaH_VZW
0 Likes