Locking your phone
DANHAU81

I went to unlock my phone with a pattern. It said it was invalid after 4 more failed attempts it had me put my pin number in. So I ended up resetting my pattern tried to use it and it would not work. So I decided to try to set it up with a pin number, confirmed my pin number went to use it and said try again. It won't accept my pin number and yes it is the right number. I tried to factory reset my phone but it can't be done without pin number. Won't work. Tried restarting my phone. Powering it off. Nothing works. Don't like not having my phone locked. Any help would be great. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Locking your phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DANHAU81. My apologies for the trouble you're experiencing with your phone. That is startling to hear. Let's have you power off your phone and complete these steps for an alternative factory reset: http://spr.ly/6585BfAQW Keep us posted if this resolves your concerns.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Locking your phone
bearone21
Legend
0 Likes