List of apps screens
Yofish4fun
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lately, when I download a new app to the phone, on the pages that list all the apps, it is creating a new page for the Icon instead of placing the icon on an existing page that has plenty of available space to put it on. Why is it creating a new page? Actually, is there a way I can move the icons between apps pages? (and not talking abt adding to home screen) Also, some of the apps are disappearing but if I do a search, they show up then get placed back to the apps pages. What's up with that?

0 Likes
Re: List of apps screens
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yofish4fun –

Oh goodness, I would be concerned if my  apps were  creating a new page when there is plenty of room on an  existing page.  I’d like to get to the bottom of why this is happening.

Did you  recently make any changes to the phone  (i.e. software update) or is  there an update available? How long has  this been going on?

Are  you trying to rearrange the order the apps appear when you tap on the  "Apps" icon from the home screen? Select the "edit" option and this will  allow you to move the apps around.  Keep us posted! I want to ensure  this gets resolved for you. 

EricaC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes