Limited Network Access????
wml52

I have a Galaxy S5, which I use with a Jawbone Era Bluetooth headset. I recently discovered an issue that I can't seem to resolve. The problem is when I have the Bluetooth headset enabled and try to use any of the Google commands like "navigate to such and such place" I get a message stating that I have limited network access and can only use the call function to make calls. However if I'm home and enable my wifi I can access any Google command and it works fine with the headset.

I then disabled the wifi and disabled the headset and tried the navigate command through the phone and it worked fine along with the other Google commands.

I'm at a loss as to why I get limited network access message when Bluetooth headset is enabled and there is no wifi. It's pretty annoying when I'm traveling and can't access the Google navigation command or any Google command besides basic phone calls via the headset.

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be or a solution would be appreciated.

Thanks to all,

Bill

0 Likes
Re: Limited Network Access????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wml52-

We understand that taking advantage of all of your phone's great features are a must.  Let's work together on resolving your issue.  Is this the first time you have this issue with a bluetooth connected to your phone?  Have there been any recent changes on your phone?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Limited Network Access????
wml52

This is the first time I'm having this particular issue with the bluetooth device. Other then a recent software update there have been no changes to the phone.

0 Likes