Latest Galaxy S6 update....big mistake!
MissSheaShea

Why is it that every time I allow the updates from Verizon download to my Galaxy S6...(taking 16 min)its worse then before...now its slower than any phone ive ever had...SO FLIPPIN FRUSTRATED!!!

0 Likes
Re: Latest Galaxy S6 update....big mistake!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm fill with remorse over the frustration you're experiencing, MillSheaShea. I agree with the sentiment that software updates should improve device performance. I can see that your device is now slower. Can you tell me what's slow about it? A description of how it's behaving now can help me to help you.

DionM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
MissSheaShea

Frustrated is the last thing I want you to feel about that amazing phone. Software updates usually can take a couple days before the phone is up to speed. Is this happening in every app or just in certain applications? Have you tried running the phone in safe mode http://spr.ly/6587BD9Cc to see if the speed is better?

BryanS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MissSheaShea

I am really close to choosing a different phone all together. Not only is

it 10 times slower then before...today it completely went to no service.

I,of course was needing to be in touch with two separate people it was a

very crucial time. But of course my phone was completely not working. I

knew it wasn't because of the bill because I just paid you guys $200 again

that's the other thing I am so over paying the price I pay for this Verizon

that only you know doesn't have unlimited data and then it doesn't roll

over I don't know it just seems to me that it's like getting to be not

worth it and now that my phone is no faster than a dialup what's the point

of keeping it or you so something's gotta give here either a new phone or a

lower bill or some kind of incentive because I'm almost ready to say bye bye

On Jul 16, 2015 5:17 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MissSheaShea,

I want to ensure we address your device issues so we can keep us going strong. I have sent you a private message to further assist your concerns. I look forward in hearing from you soon.

KarenC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don't say bye bye. Have you powered off, removed/reinserted the SIM and powered on again? You also want to make sure all apps are current with the newest version.

You may also want to try http://vz.to/1iarxob which is the Samsung Software Repair Assistant.

TamaraH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheS1R
Contributor - Level 2

When is Verizon going to release the long awaited Android 5.1.1 for the Galaxy S6 and S6 edge?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello S1R

I'm sorry I don't have any news about that update at this time. We appreciate your patience and will announce it here when available: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-151730/

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheS1R
Contributor - Level 2

@Joel_VZW: What is the holdup for VZW? Other carriers -- T-Mobile, Sprint, etc. -- have released it for their customers weeks ago!

MissSheaShea

I said I had the S6...no,have the S5. Im still having problems with it.

0 Likes