Lagging live video
Crypticaller

Just switched to Verizon from TMobile. Never had an issue streaming live video u til I switched. Can't watch any streamers live for more than a few seconds before it just lags terribly. Have the s10. Regular YouTube videos fine. Only live is just terrible!

I adjusted settings to auto to try to fix but no go. I am in Grand Rapids, MI. 

Unlimited plan. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Lagging live video
bearone21
Legend

unlimited means unlimited data only & verizon network speeds are 5-12mbps at best & can be much lower..........why you're having live streaming issues.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to the Verizon team! We are happy to see that you have made the switch to our network. We are sorry to hear about your live streaming issues and want to make sure you do not have this going forward. With regard to the data connection during this process does this happen in multiple areas or just one in general? Do you know of anyone else experiencing the same issues that you are? Also, how do you view the live streams, is there a specific application or service that you are using for this? Please advise to better assist.  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
benna93444

I was fine with T Mobile, no streaming issues. I'm in Nipomo CA. Switched to Verizon, got the galaxy s10e, and now I pay more for unlimited plan that I can't even stream a video. I'm dropping Verizon and going back to Tmobile. Taking my son and his wife to Tmobile as well. Verizon is a big name with very poor service for way more money!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family, benna93444. We expect our customers to have nothing but stellar service. We'd love the chance to turn things around. How long has this been going on? How far would you need to travel before you can pick up better service? Please provide me with more details. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes