Kit Kat turned my S4 into a steaming pile
unhappykitkat

Exchange is now buggy and work emails cannot send or receive reliably, yes this is a work phone. Constant certificate errors when doing a manual push

Phone super heats from time to time and shuts itself down to prevent damage

Cannot play music and use Navigation, causes super heating and crashing, in fact really cannot use Navigation or maps at all without super heating

Battery life....none

Text messages get stuck outbound and fail

Phone goes into suspend\Sleep mode when it feels like it and will not wake up until I am forced to remove the battery, it even did it to me on a call, this happens several times a day

When I hang up on a call the phone suspends and will only wake up 5 minutes later rendering it useless

Phone calls go right to VM (another-words where I have coverage the phone chooses not to receive calls) People swear they have called me but in my call log nor does my phone ring, when I restart the phone magically the missed calls appear in my call log.

Loses connectivity both WiFi and 4G LTE, coverage in NYC worse than it was before

3rd Party security features rendered useless

All Custom Ringtones and alerts wiped out

Phone resets itself for no apparent reason

Alarms set for weekly repeat no longer function

More bloatware that you cannot remove from Samsung

Gallery lost secured pictures

Factory reset does nothing except waste time and force you to rebuild your phone, completely infective

Reset the settings does nothing except force you to re-add your settings

This was a great phone, now it sucks.

Apps using SD card no longer function and lost all data (apps that I remapped their folder on the SD card originally)

NICE WORK TURNING A GREAT PHONE INTO GARBAGE, AND NICE QA ON VERIZON and SAMSUNGS PART FOR NOT TESTING BEFORE SENDING OUT TO CUSTOMERS, ALL THIS BECAUSE SAMSUNG AND VERIZON WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT A FEW FOLKS THAT (removed) SO THEY PUNISHED THE REST OF US WHILE CLOSING THOSE LOOPHOLES

Edited as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes