Just accepted update on Galaxy S9. Now "lowest" volume is waaaaay too loud. What gives?
ELIMEE98

I listen to music in my office on an Bluetooth speaker. Just accepted the latest update on Galaxy S9 and the "lowest" setting on the Volume (before Mute) has become waaaaaay too loud. I was under the impression that having choices for lower sound was a good thing. What gives?

0 Likes
Re: Just accepted update on Galaxy S9. Now "lowest" volume is waaaaay too loud. What gives?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Elimee98, we don't want the volume to your music to be so loud that it disrupts people that work around you. Getting a new software update should improve your experience with the cellphone not make more issues. When the music is playing, and you go into Settings, Sounds and Vibration, tap on Volume (http://spr.ly/6583ERvkl). Is there a way for you to adjust the volume for media or even for the Bluetooth volume to be adjusted? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Just accepted update on Galaxy S9. Now "lowest" volume is waaaaay too loud. What gives?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping our devices up to date is essential to avoid any software issues, and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing changes with the volume setting. I want to make sure that you get the assistance that you need. Have you made any changes to your settings recently? Please check out the "Volume Controls" settings; navigate to the settings icon > Sounds and Vibration and check the "Volume" and the "Sound quality and effects" setting located on the same screen. Please let me know if this helps.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes