Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

Would Verizon please fix this piece of junk.

0 Likes
Re: Junk
bearone21
Legend

be more specific..until i recently upgraded to the note5, my s5 worked flawlessly.

0 Likes
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

I hate to know what your version of flawless is.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

pretty simple, no issues with any functions, version 5.0.

0 Likes
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

I have had 3 and none of them have fully funtioned.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Lankylegs

It’s important to me that you’re happy with your wireless device. What exactly are you experiencing with your Samsung Galaxy S 5? I am happy to assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

I have already talked to tech support. They just want to send me another

S5. This is my 3rd one. They won't fix the studio app. They won't update

the phone. So I want a Galaxy note 4. Not another one of these. Otherwise.

This weekend I will be with another carrier. Don't care about the

termination fees no more.

On May 24, 2016 9:50 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lankylegs, we'd be sad to see you leave the Verizon Wireless family. I want to make sure that you have nothing but love for your device. What kind of issues are you having with the Studio App? Please provide us with some details so we can get a fresh look at the issue that is going on with your S5. Hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lankylegs
Contributor - Level 1

Already been through all of this. Just want a note 4.

On May 24, 2016 10:35 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I apologize for the inconvenience because we definitely don't want to lose you. I am disheartened to learned that 3 different replacements did not resolve the issue. What specific issues are you experiencing with the studio app?

The warranty provided by the manufacturer provides the same make and model replacement. Have you had a chance to speak with the manufacturer directly (888-987-4357)? Let's confirm your options, I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes