Javascript problems after the update
eharcour
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since the latest software update on my Galaxy S3, I've been having problems with my internet.  I keep getting a message that I need to turn on JavaScript, but I already have JavaScript enabled in my browser.  I go into the settings, and then click advanced, and the box next to "Turn on JavaScript" has a check mark in it, and yet I can't do diddly squat on the internet.  This seems to be a sporadic problem.  One second everything will be working fine, and then all of the sudden I can't access any sites.  I Come back the next day and it's fine. For a little while, and then suddenly I'll get the message again.  Even if I'm on the internet and get the message and hit the back button to go to what I was just viewing, it suddenly won't be able to load.  Soooooo irritating!!  Anyone know how to fix this problem?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Javascript problems after the update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure you have a positive experience with your S3. What I would suggest is clearing data and cache from the browser. You may complete this by heading into Settings > Applications > Manage Apps > All > Browser -- Clear Data and Cache.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Javascript problems after the update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure you have a positive experience with your S3. What I would suggest is clearing data and cache from the browser. You may complete this by heading into Settings > Applications > Manage Apps > All > Browser -- Clear Data and Cache.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes