It's been fun
Galaxy_8_

I stayed up till midnight and ordered the s8+  thought it was time to step up and get a real phone and a real plan.  My order never moved from still processing. I called today and they said quote their was an error on the back end of your order sorry we are gonna have to set you up a new order and your phone will be there on the 26th is that all right? I laugh and say please cancel my order, and that was that no sorry no explanation no we would like you as a new customer maybe I can have this phone sent overnight.  Just OK canceled thanks for using Verizon.  Is this normal?

0 Likes
Re: It's been fun
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can honestly say that this does not sound like us at all Galaxy$8+. I am sad that you had to go through that. We would love for you to join the family and if you are still interested then you can reach our Sales Professionals at 888-924-7937. I am confident they will be able to assist.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes