Issues with new Galaxy S5 Update.
lsgka45

I am having problems getting a 4G signal at my house. I live in a larger city and close to the interstate. I shouldn't have an issue and the coverage map states that I should be getting it. I do get it sometimes but most times it is 3G. I am also having issues where my screen brightness is not at full brightness. Every no and again while I am looking at something on my phone it will get much brighter but after I turn the phone off and back on it is dimmer again. I keep my phone at full brightness all the time.

0 Likes
Re: Issues with new Galaxy S5 Update.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Good day Isgka45. I apologize for the issue at hand. We would like to get to the bottom of this for you. Did these issues exist before the update? Did you receive any error messages during the update? Any details will help. Thank you.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lsgka45

The update wen fine. I had no issues with getting it. This only started happening after the update. I wiped the cache and it doesn't seem to help. I had issues with my calls going to voice mail but I did a battery pull and that seemed to fix that issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We're very sorry to hear about the multiple device issues. However, we're glad there has been some success with the troubleshooting you've done. As far as the signal, how does 4g work outside the home? In regards to the screen brightness, Have you attempted to adjust screen settings?

SheritaH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
lsgka
Enthusiast - Level 2

The 4G works sometimes in the house but not other times. It works most times outside of the house. It seemed to work more in the house prior to the last update. I have done a sim card pull but it doesn't seem to help.

As far as the brightness goes. I keep it at 100% all the time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Isgka,

Let's get you back to the service you remember having. What zip code are you currently located in? We want to review the area to check out coverage for you. Is anyone else at home encountering the same issue with their services?
YareliM_VZW
0 Likes