Issues with Samsung GS7 and Bluetooth since MR on Tuesday
dorfmeat

My bluetooth was working fine on my GS7 before I got the software update on Tuesday.  Now, I can make one phone call and then the bluetooth disconnect.  The phone then can't find the paired device.  I can re-pair it after cleaning out the cached data and it will work again, only to have the same issue happen after one phone call.  How do you fix this issue so that I don't have to re-pair it every time?

0 Likes
Re: Issues with Samsung GS7 and Bluetooth since MR on Tuesday
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, dorfmeat.

I definitely know how important and convenient a bluetooth device can be. Let's get this up and running. What kind of bluetooth device is it? Do you have the same troubles with any other bluetooth devices? Are any other devices connected to the bluetooth device?

LeoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Issues with Samsung GS7 and Bluetooth since MR on Tuesday
dorfmeat

I tried multiple other Bluetooth devices including my husband's 2013 Acura MDX and all with the same result. Will connect once and then never again unless I re-pair the devices, force stop Bluetooth and clear the cache. I will be returning the device tomorrow.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes