Is there a six inch display (or greater) android phone that works on Verizon's network?
JASPAS14

anyone know of a six inch display (or greater) android phone that works on verizons network?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Six Inch Android Phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Samsung Galaxy s8 plus is 6.2 inches.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Samsung Galaxy s8 plus is 6.2 inches.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, JASPAS14. As mentioned by Ann154, the Galaxy S8 Plus comes with a 6.2-inch screen. The only other device close to that would be the LG V20 with a 5.7-inch screen. If you find a device that is not Verizon that fits your needs, you can see if it would be compatible with our network. Follow this link to find out if a device is compatible, https://www.verizonwireless.com/bring-your-own-device/.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes