Is there a real-time data usage app for my device?
rebakley

Is there a real-time data usage "fuel gauge" app for my phone?

My car has a fuel gauge.  Why doesn't my phone?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a real-time data usage "fuel gauge" app for my phone?
rcschnoor
Legend

Your phone does have a fuel guage. It is in settings under data usage. Change the default billing cycle to match your own and it will tell you how much cellular data your phone has used in the current billing cycle along with the last 2 cycles. Additionally, it will tell you how much data each app has used so that you can check the settings of apps which are using an unusually large amount of data.

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Legend

Your phone does have a fuel guage. It is in settings under data usage. Change the default billing cycle to match your own and it will tell you how much cellular data your phone has used in the current billing cycle along with the last 2 cycles. Additionally, it will tell you how much data each app has used so that you can check the settings of apps which are using an unusually large amount of data.

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is also the "Data Hub" widget (My Verizon Data listed in your widgets) that gives you a graphical image of your data usage.  It's changed from a fuel guage like picture to a circular graphic, but it does give you, at a quick glance, how much data you have left (as a %).

rebakley

Thank you.

0 Likes