Is it possible to exchange my phone from Samsung S7 Edge (gold) to a Samsung S7 Edge (blue)?
ROSCUV85

When I bought my Samsung S7 edge there's no blue available. Now I saw that they have one. Can i exchange my phone? Will they charge me extra?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to exchange my phone from Samsung S7 Edge (gold) to a Samsung S7 Edge (blue)?
Weth
Legend

If it is more than 14 days, it would be considered a completely different purchase. You would have to sell or trade in your current gold phone at a loss and buy a new blue at full price. This is an expensive proposition just to get a blue phone.

If it is less than 14 days, you can take the gold back, pay restocking fee and start a new purchase with blue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to exchange my phone from Samsung S7 Edge (gold) to a Samsung S7 Edge (blue)?
Weth
Legend

If it is more than 14 days, it would be considered a completely different purchase. You would have to sell or trade in your current gold phone at a loss and buy a new blue at full price. This is an expensive proposition just to get a blue phone.

If it is less than 14 days, you can take the gold back, pay restocking fee and start a new purchase with blue.

0 Likes