Is it possible to activate an unlocked international dual sim samsung galaxy s9 on the US verizon network?
emt86
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've read that it is not possible to use two sims while on the Verizon network, is this limited to the US network or internationally as well?  I travel for work often to the UK and would like to be able to have a local number, from one phone, in both countries; so I would have the US verizon sim and a UK provider sim in at all times, this way if I am expecting a call from the US I can simply change the active sim rather than having to physically swap them.  Yes it's possible to swap sims but this is not convenient and I am always concerned I will lose one of the two as they are so small.  If this is not possible, why should I stay with a provider that does not allow something which essentially all GSM based network providers do?

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to activate an unlocked international dual sim samsung galaxy s9  on the US verizon network?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You could use AT&T or T-Mobile instead for the US carrier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.