Is anyone having incoming/outgoing call issues issues with their Verizon Galaxy 6 phone?
MBP57

We hare having incoming call issues with two of our Galaxy 6 phones on our Verizon account

On one phone, over half of outgoing calls (in network/on plan) get dropped with a message that says "all circuits are busy, try again later"

On another phone, over half of incoming calls go right to VM with a message that says "voice mail box full" when there are no VM messages.

Tried calling VZ for help and was asked if I wanted a new phone (not!), then check on line for help (why - I was on the phone with VZ), or maybe come in to one of their stores (another attempt to get me to buy a new phone/upgrade)

It is interesting that these issues surfaced the same day we did an system upgrade!!!

Not wanting to appear I am complaining too much but when another person on our family plan had issues with her phone last month - dropping calls, battery running out in 1 hour, screen not visible (by the way the phone was <6 months old) - she brought her phone in to a VZ store and was told to call customer service - her answer was How - my phone is not working???  Then they tried to sell her a new phone!    She had to get online and order a replacement phone (which was under warranty) - now that's Customer Service at its best!

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone having incoming/outgoing call issues issues with their Verizon Galaxy 6 phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your calls. It's important that everything with your service is problem free. I can help get this fixed for you. What zip code are you located in? Any other users besides the two phones experiencing the same issues?

0 Likes
Re: Is anyone having incoming/outgoing call issues issues with their Verizon Galaxy 6 phone?
etecwitt

I am having the same problem with calls not going through.  I have had this problem with 3 different phones.  It is obviously not the phones.  It is Verizon's system not working.  More often than not my calls are not going through.  When I try to call I mostly get no ring on the other end then straight to voice mail.  When people call me the call usually does not ring on my phone and usually goes straight to voice mail.  I spent about half an hour last week on a chat line with Verizon and they seemed clueless.  They were not even willing to call me to verify the problem.  I was told that they had no outgoing lines.  Here is a phone company with no outgoing lines.  Amazing!!  Verizon does not care, just as long as you pay your bills on time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Etecwitt, I'm so sorry to hear that you are having problems with your calls not connecting or being received. This is not how we want your experience to be. I want to look closer into this situation for you. Can you tell me the make and model of the devices?

VeronicaM_VZW

0 Likes