Is Verizon offering an offer to former Note 7 users for any Samsung 8 model?
sailorra1n
Enthusiast - Level 1

I remember reading somwhere that Note 7 users would get a special offer towards upgrading to an S8 model. Is there any truth to this? I loved my note 7 and feel disappointed in my 7 edge and actually almost left Verizon over this fiasco.

Re: Is Verizon offering an offer to former Note 7 users for any Samsung 8 model?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Verizon had offered these options-

• Note7 customers who upgrade to another Samsung smartphone will receive a $100 bill credit within 1-2 bill cycles.
  • Note7 customers who upgrade to another smartphone brand will receive a $25 bill credit within 1-2 bill cycles.
0 Likes
Re: Is Verizon offering an offer to former Note 7 users for any Samsung 8 model?
sailorra1n
Enthusiast - Level 1

That was when they demanded the phone returned. I meant currently, since

these were just released.

bearone21
Legend

haven't heard anything!!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I remember something being said back then.They were mostly said I thing was just to get our note 7 back.To be honest after reading all the problems that the s 8 are having don't think I am ready for all that drama.

It's still a shame that they did not work with us on the note 7. Like for one when they recalled the first round of note 7 they should have had the new ones made with the back open to where we could have taken the battery out. I still am owed $50. from Verizon on that one from the first time they were recalled.

0 Likes