Iphone 5S stolen, re-activated galaxys3, not receiving texts from Iphone users
kimberly33x

So I upgraded my S3 to the Iphone 5s but it was stolen 2 weeks later.  As a result I had to reactive my old galaxy s3.  After doing this, I realized that I can not receive texts from Iphone users because it automatically goes to imessage.  I already attepmpted to wipe the stolen iphone and disconnected it from my apple ID (all done online).  I also changed my Apple ID account password.  Now when iphone users try to text me, they get an error message and have to resend it as a text message every time.  Is there a way to fix this?  I've been on the phone with apple and verizon for over 20 hours over the past two days and it seems like the only option they provide is to tell any iphone user that has texted me in the past to turn off imessage before they want to text me (not practical solution) or spend $650 on a new iphone.  Anyone have any other ideas? I'm totally desperate, thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5S stolen, re-activated galaxys3, not receiving texts from Iphone users
rcschnoor
Legend

Try logging into your My Support Profile on Apple and deleting your iPhone from your profile. I think that should work.

0 Likes