Im looking for a case with a built in screen protector Help
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im looking for a case, thats semi-slim, with a built in screen protector, and possibly waterproof.

any suggestions

0 Likes
Re: Im looking for a case with a built in screen protector Help
ice_candi

I have the ballistic maxx case its a 3 piece case, screen protector (makes screen resolution but lower but sturdy plastic, silicone base with plastic shell...I got mine on Amazon for 27 dollars and the holster is very sturdy, they make a car dashboard mount to specifically clip in the case too...it's not waterproof but all ports have silicone covers built in...I'd say water resistant...not too bulky for amount of protection...just beware they sell 2 versions one with screen protector one without...the maxx has it...Amazon also has some completely waterproof cases I have not used them but they appear very bulky

0 Likes
andy1799
Enthusiast - Level 2

from what ive read the ballistic maxx is just as large and bulky as the otterbox defender

0 Likes
ice_candi

I think if your looking for that kind of protection its pretty much going to add bulk...I've searched through hundreds of cases and those are the smallest with built in screen protectors...im 5' tall 100lbs and the ballistic fits in my pocket comfortably...I've never seen an otterbox on one so I can't truly compare them...I know I found a leather flip front case with a screen protector on Amazon too...very little protection and far from waterproof though...they have baggy kind of things that are waterproof that you can use your phone through...I don't know if it would fit in with any kind of case on it though

0 Likes