I would strongly urge Verizon to support Samsung Pay. Or you will see another customer leaving Verizon forever.
snowwolf88
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is this simple. No Samsung Pay, no business.

Re: I would strongly urge Verizon to support Samsung Pay. Or you will see another customer leaving Verizon forever.
brelaxed13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup!

Re: I would strongly urge Verizon to support Samsung Pay. Or you will see another customer leaving Verizon forever.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What's so special about Samsung Pay over using Google Wallet? While I don't use any of the mobile payment methods beyond my Starbucks card, I would rather use Google Wallet that ISN'T restricted to ONE brand of device manufacturers.   

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Basically, in addition to near-field communication (NFC) connectivity, Samsung’s new devices employ a technology called “Magnetic Secure Transmission,” which allows its mobile payment system to be used on standard credit card machines.

travistyofjustice
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just switched to Verizon and I am really happy with the service so far. However, not even having the option to even try samsung pay would be a deal breaker. I just read Verizon is still undecided on whether to support it or not so I thought I should offer my opinion... I want to use it and will switch back to another carrier if it is not supported at launch.

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Perhaps they are still pondering it and discussing it because they need to consider "what if..." I love technology as much as the next person and have shopped online for years and during that time I've been sent a new Debit card on average about once every three years because a company was hacked and my information might have been compromised. I only shop on legit websites. I do have to wonder, who pays for those $5 debit card replacements?

I don't use either phone payment options, but I can only assume your information is stored "securely" away.

0 Likes
Jamison_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Came here just to find a thread on this. Would have a Note 5 and my wife would have a verizon account by now if this wasn't an issue.

Jamison_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why would I sign in with a username and then it posts with my real name? Seriously.

0 Likes
snowwolf88
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can you see other people's full name as well? I thought you can only see your real name. If you log out and clear the cache then you will find your posting showing username.

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You see your real name, we see your username.

0 Likes