I would like to have the "Software Update Ready To Install" Notification discontinued. How do I do that?
EAhunnius
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to have the "Software Update Ready To Install" Notification discontinued. How do I do that?

0 Likes
Re: I would like to have the "Software Update Ready To Install" Notification discontinued. How do I do that?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It will go away after you install the software update.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: I would like to have the "Software Update Ready To Install" Notification discontinued. How do I do that?
Snn5
Legend

Are you trying to avoid the installation?

0 Likes
EAhunnius
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I'm reading too many issues regarding this update and prefer to not do it, but that notification keeps popping up and I'd like it to stop.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

I read on some threads where Tidbits explained the process to either stop the notifications or stop the install.  Might have been in reference to stopping the download though, rather than the installation.  From my experience, once the download has taken place, the install will eventually process automatically at some point by accident on the user's part of acceptance or by automation based on time since download or time of day.

0 Likes