I ordered a new phone and shipped it to a friend in Dubai, UAE. without knowing i have to activate it by making 5minutes calls, please i need a way to activate it without sending it back to the US..any help? this has been very frustrating for me this past

scottxx

I ordered a new phone and shipped it to a friend in Dubai, UAE. without knowing i have to activate it by making 5minutes calls, please i need a way to activate it without sending it back to the US..any help? this has been very frustrating for me this past few days

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: I ordered a new phone and shipped it to a friend in Dubai, UAE. without knowing i have to activate it by making 5minutes calls, please i need a way to activate it without sending it back to the US..any help? this has been very frustrating for me this

Verizon Employee

scottxx,

That was very nice of you to provide your friend with a new phone! I am sorry to say that the device will not be able to activate while in Dubai. For a device to activate it must connect to the VZW network to become active. I apologize for any inconvenience.

LindseyT_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: I ordered a new phone and shipped it to a friend in Dubai, UAE. without knowing i have to activate it by making 5minutes calls, please i need a way to activate it without sending it back to the US..any help? this has been very frustrating for me this

Verizon Employee

scottxx,

That was very nice of you to provide your friend with a new phone! I am sorry to say that the device will not be able to activate while in Dubai. For a device to activate it must connect to the VZW network to become active. I apologize for any inconvenience.

LindseyT_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes

bearone21
Leader

nope, you answered your own question.

0 Likes