I ordered a new phone and shipped it to a friend in Dubai, UAE. without knowing i have to activate it by making 5minutes calls, please i need a way to activate it without sending it back to the US..any help? this has been very frustrating for me this past
scottxx

I ordered a new phone and shipped it to a friend in Dubai, UAE. without knowing i have to activate it by making 5minutes calls, please i need a way to activate it without sending it back to the US..any help? this has been very frustrating for me this past few days

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I ordered a new phone and shipped it to a friend in Dubai, UAE. without knowing i have to activate it by making 5minutes calls, please i need a way to activate it without sending it back to the US..any help? this has been very frustrating for me this
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

scottxx,

That was very nice of you to provide your friend with a new phone! I am sorry to say that the device will not be able to activate while in Dubai. For a device to activate it must connect to the VZW network to become active. I apologize for any inconvenience.

LindseyT_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I ordered a new phone and shipped it to a friend in Dubai, UAE. without knowing i have to activate it by making 5minutes calls, please i need a way to activate it without sending it back to the US..any help? this has been very frustrating for me this
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

scottxx,

That was very nice of you to provide your friend with a new phone! I am sorry to say that the device will not be able to activate while in Dubai. For a device to activate it must connect to the VZW network to become active. I apologize for any inconvenience.

LindseyT_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

nope, you answered your own question.

0 Likes