I missplaced by phone, Is there a way to locate it.
Sennottjb

I miss-placed my phone, Is there a way to locate it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I missplaced by phone, Is there a way to locate it.
RavenFB2
Enthusiast - Level 1

if you found your phone finally i recommend downloading LookOut Mobile Security to your phone and paying for the premium membership. when you lose the phone you can login to the account on a computer and make it "scream" its a really loud siren that plays even when the phone is silent. and if you have no idea where it could possibly be it actually shows you exactly where the phone is on a map

View solution in original post

bearone21
Legend

lost where you live or where you've been?

0 Likes
brilpitch
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you registered your phone with a Samsung account you can use the find my device feature

0 Likes
RavenFB2
Enthusiast - Level 1

if you found your phone finally i recommend downloading LookOut Mobile Security to your phone and paying for the premium membership. when you lose the phone you can login to the account on a computer and make it "scream" its a really loud siren that plays even when the phone is silent. and if you have no idea where it could possibly be it actually shows you exactly where the phone is on a map

Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you telling us about the LookOut Mobile Security App. I have a second cousin (young daughter of my first cousin) that has a pattern of misplacing her phone. So I will be telling her father about this App.