I have my bluetooth turned on and my emails are coming up in my car. I just want phone calls and text messages to come over bluetooth. Any ideas?
wendyc

My bluetooth is reading my emails in my car.  I would just like to have phone calls and text messages come over the bluetooth.  Any ideas on Galaxy S6?

0 Likes
Re: I have my bluetooth turned on and my emails are coming up in my car. I just want phone calls and text messages to come over bluetooth. Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wendyc,

I'm sure having those emails read while in your car can be a nuisance at times. I can certainly assist you with removing this. Our Messages+ app has a driving mode feature that allows for the texts to be read only and you'll still get your calls normally. If the emails are being read however this may be coming from a different application. Are you using the Car Mode application from the Samsung App Store or a similar 3rd party application from the Play Store? If so, those apps usually have a settings option embedded within the app that allows you to check off/on the features you'd like to have transmitted via the bluetooth.

Keep us posted.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes