I have been trying to install fb Messenger and it won't load..why ?
susie_q
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to install fb messenger on my phone all day and it won't load..why ?  I had it on yesterday

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have been trying to install fb Messenger and it won't load..why ?
susie_q
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind...after reading up on messenger...I'm just not comfortable with the lack of Privacy and the outside windows into my world that this may have....I don't need it....and will not install it anyway...But Thank you for your time..your prompt attention to my question is very impressive....

View solution in original post

Jay_M_
Contributor - Level 2

It could be the app, but when you typed in FB messenger to the play store, which one did you click on and install? The first option?

0 Likes
susie_q
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes the first one

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Susie.q,

Lets make sure you can enjoy FB Messenger on your S5. Is it working today? You said that it was loading previously and then didn't load yesterday. Does that mean you can't install the app on your phone or that it's installed, but will not update with new messages?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
susie_q
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind...after reading up on messenger...I'm just not comfortable with the lack of Privacy and the outside windows into my world that this may have....I don't need it....and will not install it anyway...But Thank you for your time..your prompt attention to my question is very impressive....