I can't remember my pass-code and my phone is locked I need to know how to restore and save my data before hard reset
normshaw

I can't remember my pass-code and my phone is locked I need to know how to restore and save my data before hard reset

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't remember my pass-code and my phone is locked I need to know how to restore and save my data before hard reset
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, if your phone is locked and you can't remember the passcode, then you won't be able to back up your data (other than what's on the SD card) since you don't have access to the phone.  Have you been backing things up on a regular basis?  If you happened to set up Android Device Manager during your phone set-up, you may be able to use it to unlock your phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I can't remember my pass-code and my phone is locked I need to know how to restore and save my data before hard reset
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unfortunately, if your phone is locked and you can't remember the passcode, then you won't be able to back up your data (other than what's on the SD card) since you don't have access to the phone.  Have you been backing things up on a regular basis?  If you happened to set up Android Device Manager during your phone set-up, you may be able to use it to unlock your phone.

0 Likes