I can't connect to the internet
hatchdg

I have no problems connecting through wifi but no luck using my mobile data.  Mobile data is turned on.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't connect to the internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hatchdg,

I want to make sure that you are able to have great connection while you are away from wi-fi services. What I would suggest on trying to do is to power the device down, remove the back cover, battery and then remove the sim card. Leave the sim card out for a good 10-15 seconds. Then place everything back together. Then power the device back on. Please re-test the cell network. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tigerthetony
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try turning your Wifi off, if you have a connection to Wifi it would automatically connect to that where ever it can. If that's not the issue, you should check to make sure that where your at get's a strong data connection.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hatchdg,

I want to make sure that you are able to have great connection while you are away from wi-fi services. What I would suggest on trying to do is to power the device down, remove the back cover, battery and then remove the sim card. Leave the sim card out for a good 10-15 seconds. Then place everything back together. Then power the device back on. Please re-test the cell network. Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes