I can not reconnect my WiFi to my Galaxy S4 even after sofy & hard reboots, every settings that is known to man, the Internet and Verizon. My WiFi indicator just won't go to green. What should I do now?
de1stbigmac

I did have a WiFi that was working but since Friday I can not connect to my WiFi or my Bluetooth. My wife with the same phone model, version and programs work fine. Do I remove the broadband and re-establish it again? Do I need a new SIMM unit? I am stumped because it normally a simple thing to do.

0 Likes
Re: I can not reconnect my WiFi to my Galaxy S4 even after sofy & hard reboots, every settings that is known to man, the Internet and Verizon. My WiFi indicator just won't go to green. What should I do now?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

de1stbigmac, This is definitely strange, indeed! Let's figure this out.  Have you installed any new applications or software to the phone since Friday, when this began? Have you tried to restart your Wifi Router? What error messages do you receive when trying to connect? We'll do all we can to help.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes