I can get on the internet but can not access the google play store, can someone help me?
rottiesrme51

I can get on the internet but can not access the google play store, can someone help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can get on the internet but can not access the google play store, can someone help me?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Using that same path, also try clearing the app's data

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I can get on the internet but can not access the google play store, can someone help me?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the Play Store app?  Are you receiving an error message?

0 Likes
rottiesrme51

I use the google play store icon to go there, the only happens is it keeps looking with but not loading.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might try clearing the app's cache (settings > more > application manager, scroll over to the All tab > scroll down to Google Play Store, then press it > press the Clear Cache button)

0 Likes
rottiesrme51

ok I did all that and still won't load. this phone is used but new to me, if that means anything.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Using that same path, also try clearing the app's data

0 Likes
rottiesrme51

thank you it works now

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Good deal; Happy New Year. 

0 Likes