Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

I can get on the internet but can not access the google play store, can someone help me?

rottiesrme51

I can get on the internet but can not access the google play store, can someone help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: I can get on the internet but can not access the google play store, can someone help me?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Using that same path, also try clearing the app's data

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: I can get on the internet but can not access the google play store, can someone help me?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Are you using the Play Store app?  Are you receiving an error message?

0 Likes

rottiesrme51

I use the google play store icon to go there, the only happens is it keeps looking with but not loading.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You might try clearing the app's cache (settings > more > application manager, scroll over to the All tab > scroll down to Google Play Store, then press it > press the Clear Cache button)

0 Likes

rottiesrme51

ok I did all that and still won't load. this phone is used but new to me, if that means anything.

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Using that same path, also try clearing the app's data

View solution in original post

0 Likes

rottiesrme51

thank you it works now

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Good deal; Happy New Year. 

0 Likes