I backed up my content to Verizon Cloud to transfer to my Galaxy S6 Edge . When I uploaded my content on to my new phone, I only got 45 of 200 contacts uploaded. How do I get the rest of my contacts put on my new phone?
sandygfm

I backed up my content to Verizon Cloud to transfer to my Galaxy S6 Edge +.  When I downloaded my contacts to my new phone, it only accepted 45 contacts out of 200.  How do I get the rest of my contacts downloaded to my new phone?

0 Likes
Re: I backed up my content to Verizon Cloud to transfer to my Galaxy S6 Edge  .  When I uploaded my content on to my new phone, I only got 45 of 200 contacts uploaded.  How do I get the rest of my contacts put on my new phone?
Snn5
Legend

Go to Vzw Cloud online, export your contacts to a csv file.  Import that file into Gmail and done.  Never worry about the Cloud again.  Always use your Google Account.  Or, keep trying the Vzw Cloud if you like it and must use it.

0 Likes
Re: I backed up my content to Verizon Cloud to transfer to my Galaxy S6 Edge . When I uploaded my content on to my new phone, I only got 45 of 200 contacts uploaded. How do I get the rest of my contacts put on my new phone?
Mu3113r
Enthusiast - Level 1

You can also try using the App "Samsung Smart Switch"

0 Likes