I am nkt getting my google email alerts
CPHEIFER

I can't figure out why I am no longer getting my Gmail alerts. and my phone is set for alerts.

0 Likes
Re: I am nkt getting my google email alerts
allisonc_vzw
Verizon Employee

Getting your Google/Gmail alerts is important, CPHEIFER. I always depend on my alerts to get me where I need to go. When did you notice this? Are you still receiving your emails? What steps have you tried to get your alerts back?

AllisonC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CPHEIFER

I am not getting them still. I don't know what to try

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

CPHEIFER

No worries. Let’s try a few troubleshooting steps to get your Gmail email alerts working again. But first, I need to ask a few more clarifying questions.

You mentioned that you are no longer receiving your Gmail alerts on your device. When you go into your email application, does your device receive email messages? When you say you’re not receiving your Gmail alerts, are you referring to the sound alert? If so, do you receive new text message alerts? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes