I am having bluetooth issues with my car radio. My s5 works great my s8 is all garbled is there a fix for this
Garcuri

Is there a fix for this know problem with the s8+ on radio Bluetooth.  My s5 works great. What's the deal

0 Likes
Re: I am having bluetooth issues with my car radio. My s5 works great my s8 is all garbled is there a fix for this
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Garcuri,   We definitely want you to be able to enjoy your great new phone. Is this happening when you are on calls or when you try to listen to music? Have you recently updated the software on the phone? What happens when you use the phone with a different car? 

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I am having bluetooth issues with my car radio. My s5 works great my s8  is all garbled is there a fix for this
Garcuri

Who do I call or go see to get this fixed. I happens in all the cars when I make or receive a call. When I play s9ng off my phone it sounds ok

0 Likes
Re: I am having bluetooth issues with my car radio. My s5 works great my s8  is all garbled is there a fix for this
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your patience, Garcuri. We want to make sure this issue with your Bluetooth is resolved. Have you tried powering your device off and back on? When your device is on speaker phone does it also sound garbled?

TabithaJ_ VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupportI

f my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I am having bluetooth issues with my car radio. My s5 works great my s8 is all garbled is there a fix for this
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

I am usually one that doesn't run into some of the problems that other people report, but now with the S8+, I am having Bluetooth issues.  I frequently have to pair with my kenwood car radio and sometimes it takes 5 or 6 attempts.  This isn't the only Bluetooth related issue I am experiencing.  I have a gear S2 and it periodically loses connection while in the same room.  I will hear my phone vibrate and when I look at it, my gear is disconnected.  I did not have these issues with my S7 edge.

0 Likes
Garcuri

Tabitha I am not on Twitter or any other social media. This s8 is a disaster.  I have already spent over $100.00 at my car dealer trying to fix the problems with the Bluetooth.  What is samsung or verizon goi.g to do to fix the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

radar320, Let's get your Bluetooth connections restored. When did your start having these issues with your Samsung S8+ and Gear S2? Is this happening with all of these devices connections?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes