I am beyond frustrated with my Samsung Galaxy S5.
xandersmom
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: I am beyond frustrated with my Samsung Galaxy S5.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
xandersmom, I completely understand your concerns. I'm saddened that your experience with the S5 hasn't been great. I'd like to explore all options to help out with your phone. Please tell me more about the replacement phone. You said it shuts off and the screen is partially on. Does the device have any physical or liquid damage in it? Has the device had the most recent software update?

VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
JustBob01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree with completely frustrated. Since the update messed along of things up and now having no space this phone is a paper weight. Have to do things just to get alarm to work every night. Can't update because there is no room. Email stopped. Even with a memory card it does not help a bit. Never Samsung S5 or Samsung and verizon again.

xandersmom
Enthusiast - Level 1

No, it does not have any liquid damage and as far as the software upgrade, the phone has been worse since the upgrade.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for responding, xandersmom. I've just sent you a direct message requesting more information. Please reply there.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
airevac
Enthusiast - Level 1

You aren't alone.  Since the upgrade my phone has been buggy and useless, too.  It's a well known issue (to everyone but Verizon).  There are several posts online on how to fix it (not here, because Verizon).  Just google "samsung overheat lollipop" and you'll find it.  But like you I don't have the spare hours to become a Samsung/Android expert and fix it myself (isn't that what we pay Verizon for?).