I Am Beyond Fustrated With Verizon!
SANDIN55
Enthusiast - Level 1

TRIED TO GET THE S7 WITH A 200 DOLLAR DISCOUNT TONIGHT, WAS QUOTED THE PRICE AND ORDER WAS IN PROCESS OVER THE PHONE, BUT REP PUT US ON HOLD FOR HOURS, DID NOT COME BACK , TURNS OUT DID NOT PUT THE ORDER THROUGH SUCCESSFULLY, WHEN FINALLY RETURNED TO THE PHONE WOULD NOT HONOR THE DEAL ANY LONGER AS TIME HAD ELAPSED OR SOMETHING.....WOULD HAVE JUST GONE TO CYBER MONDAY BEST BUY DEAL FOR AN S7 PAYMENT PLAN AND 400 DOLLAR GIFT CARD!!!!! MISSED OUT THOUGH WAITING ON HOLD WITH VERIZON.

SINCE GETTING ON MY MOMS WORK PLAN A YEAR OR SO AGO VERIZON HAS [Removed] AT EVERY TURN. LETS JUST GO DOWN THE LIST OF ALL THE TIMES BEFORE THIS

- REFUSED TO HONOR DEVICE WARRANTY ON IPHONE 5S EVEN WHEN APPLE WOULD

-SOLD ME A FAULTY $100 LIFEPROOF CASE  THAT LEAKED, HAD TO BE REPLACED 3 TIMES, DID NOT COME WITH A WARRANTY CARD SO WHEN THE THIRD CASE FAILED AS WELL AND THE PHONE WAS RUINED NOTHING COULD BE DONE,

-TRIED TO SELL ME INSURANCE FOR AN ALREADY WATER DAMAGED PHONE IN AN EFFORT TO GET ME TO COMMIT INSURANCE FRAUD PROMISING ME IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL AND WOULD WORK, AND OF COURSE IT DID NOT WORK, THEY JUST SCAMMED ME INTO GETTING INSURANCE...

-PROMISED ME A FREE USED IPHONE 5S AS A REPLACEMENT IN LIGHT OF THAT, BUT WHEN IT CAME IN THEY DEMANDED FULL RETAIL OF 300 DOLLARS, REQUIRED A LONG PHONE DEBATE EXPLAINING HOW I ASKED REPEATEDLY IF THE PHONE WOULD REALLY BE FREE AND THEY PROMISED ME A NUMBER OF TIMES TO FINALLY MAKE THEM "SETTLE" FOR 150

-OVERCHARGE US EVERY MONTH RELATIVE TO MARKET PRICES ON ALL OTHER CARRIERS

-MADE ME GO TO THIS RIDICULOUS LENGTH OF FILING THIS REPORT ON HERE AND SENDING IT TO BBB [Removed] CONSUMER ETC ETC ETC BECAUSE THERE IS NO [Removed] ONE TO WRITE AN EMAIL TO OR TALK TO IN THEIR INFORMATION. THANKS A LOT VERIZON.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: VERIZON SUCKS
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is no need to use all CAPS and yell at your fellow customers.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: I Am Beyond Fustrated With Verizon!
bobbyjack
Contributor - Level 1

You actually waited on hold for hours? Sorry, but that's kind of funny. So you are piggybacking on your mom's work plan. Do you work for that company? The rest of this post goes down hill in credibility from there.

I always find it best to go to a company Verizon store to do anything. Rather than phone or mail order. Much fewer problems that way.

Sorry you've had so many problems.

STEALINGKARMA

I just typed huge complaint

verizon I requested to return my accessory via chat I tried online as told by the return policy and by the video but there was no return item button nor way to print label. the chat rep kept me busy til 11 so id be screwed and unable to call he gave no info at all. the in store reps lied to me to get the sale they said the Moto charging case would protect my phone not only does it not but the charging part don't work it's defective.

This is my official request I have til 3/22 To request to return that is today this is my request. I've been tricked and ripped of by u one time too many all my phones had issues you even charged me for your mistakes. If you do not give me the 100 dollars back for this dumb case I will sign over to Sprint the ppl that give

devices that work and solve customer issues they even took 300 of my bill once bc of them causing me to be fustrated well u know what I'm more upset now with verizon than with any company. ur crooks can't believe I trusted u.

This is my online official request to return the case purchased on 3/08 as no one else could help your site and support suck. Thank you.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Unfortunately, making a post on this public forum would not be considered by Verizon to be an "official request" for a return/refund.

Good luck with Sprint.

STEALINGKARMA

Of course that is all you would say nothing helpful I tried to talk to ur

reps to have it returned they said nothing helpful at all. I will be

calling in today. Ok will make sure to mention your rude reply as well.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I can't see how wishing you well with a provider you appear to regard in higher esteem than Verizon could be considered "rude".

As nothing more than a customer myself just as you are, they are no more "my" reps as they are "ur" reps.

If I considered another provider better than Verizon as you appear to think Sprint is, I would certainly not think twice about switching to that provider. That you consider wishing you well with the provider you indicated as being "rude" certainly makes me wonder what you actually think about Sprint.

Regardless, good luck with whatever provider you choose to move to OR to stay with if your previous post is simply a veiled threat towards Verizon.Smiley Happy