How to upgarde to unlocked phone as a verizon customer?
Goudierevs

My dad is a current verizon costumer who has a samsung galaxy s6 phone.  I was a consumer cellular customer (just canceled & switched from them to Verizon, to go on my dad's plan) I have a Samsung galaxy s10e from consumer cellular which is unlocked which I would like to give to him so he can upgrade his phone... how is this done? Sim card? Activation ect.? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to upgarde to unlocked phone as a verizon customer?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to have you in the Verizon family. Have you already used our website to check if your device is compatible with our network? If you haven't please see this link to get started: http://spr.ly/6606Gy44o .

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the unlocked phone is compatible with the Verizon Wireless network and if the SIM card slot on the phone fits the SIM card from Samsung Galaxy S6, then you can insert the SIM card from the S6 into the new phone. This will activate the phone. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

do check the 10e imei compatibility before committing, if ok, make sure old phone is off.

0 Likes