How to transfer files from internal device storage to PC if my phone is off?
Laceys4389

My Galaxy S4 randomly started rebooting on its own. Once turned on, it immediately shuts down and restarts, and continues to do this over and over every few seconds. I was forced to get a S5 because we couldn't fix it. I was able to save everything that was on the SD card.

How do i get all of the pictures, etc that is on device/internal storage? The phone won't stay on long enough to do ANYTHING!! Including, transferring files to computer. Is there any way to do this with the phone off, but still connected to the computer?? Any help is appreciated!

0 Likes
Re: How to transfer files from internal device storage to PC if my phone is off?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you had so many issues with your Galaxy S4 device Laceys4389 but happy you were able to get the Galaxy S5. I know how important it is to have all your pictures and videos on your new device. If you saved your data to the cloud, you can transfer the pictures and videos to your new phone. If you're unable to power on the phone long enough to transfer them to your computer or upload them to your cloud account, there is not a away to transfer them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How to transfer files from internal device storage to PC if my phone is off?
Klue
Master - Level 1

What happens when you boot your phone into safe mode when the phone is turned off?

0 Likes