How to change back to the default ringtones?
dferg62

I just got my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and when trying to change a ringtone I selected the + symbol.  This converts the ringtone to an audio file.  I want to change it back to the standard ringtones.  I can't figure it out and I can't find where this is documented.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks,

Doug

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to change ringtones back to default ringtone from using audio files on a Samsung galaxy s7 edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Doug,

The new Galaxy S7 Edge is an incredible device. To change your ringtones, go to settings >> sounds and vibration >> ringtone >> then choose the ringtone you want.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to change ringtones back to default ringtone from using audio files on a Samsung galaxy s7 edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Doug,

The new Galaxy S7 Edge is an incredible device. To change your ringtones, go to settings >> sounds and vibration >> ringtone >> then choose the ringtone you want.

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes