How to activate my S6 mobile network, here from Brazil, without a Verizon chip, using my brazilian carrier?
fellipedadalto

Hello, I´m from Brazil and recently my father gifted me with a Galaxy S6 bought at Best Buy store. I´m facing some problems with my mobile network, I´m able to do calls and send text messages, but don´t have mobile network. I already tried to configure my network but without success. My cell is from verizon and when my father bought it, the seller told him it was an unlocked cell phone that should work here in Brazil. I already tried to configure with my brazilian carrier but without success either. I´m little confused because a samsung assitance told me that before came to Brazil i should turned my cell on on a verizon coverage place... anybody can help me here?

0 Likes
Re: How to activate my S6 mobile network, here from Brazil, without a Verizon chip, using my brazilian carrier?
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

It should be unlocked automatically from Verizon, the Brazilian carrier would need to help.

Re: How to activate my S6 mobile network, here from Brazil, without a Verizon chip, using my brazilian carrier?
fellipedadalto

But it´s possible to activate the network from here?

0 Likes