How does Bixby works?

VINCEJOCE

To whom this may concern:

How does "Bixby" work?   I pressed the button on the left under the volume control but nothing happens?

Hope anyone can reply soon.

Vince

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: How does Bixby works?

carol_vzw
Novice

Hi Vince,

Bixby Voice assistant is not available at launch. The Bixby update is targeted for Spring 2017*** which will enable the feature to allow additional functionality via the Bixby button.

***Update: Samsung Bixby Voice is now available for all S8/S8+ users once Bixby Home is accessed and then prompted for a Bixby app update

View solution in original post

0 Likes

E5Destroyer
Novice

it does not very well at all. Was a major flop I think.

0 Likes

E5Destroyer
Novice

If it is so great why did verizon block the shopping part of it?

0 Likes

VINCEJOCE

We are supposed to press the button on the left for the Bixby, correct?  The Bixby button is the one below the volume control buttons.  When I press on the Bixby button, nothing happens.   What exactly will happen when you press on that Bixby button?

0 Likes

E5Destroyer
Novice

Since the update came out you have to double press it when you do a screen of popup saying bixby

0 Likes

kathy65793

I saw this about Bixby  it is in Korean but you can see how it works

https://www.sammobile.com/2017/05/02/samsung-showcases-bixby-voices-prowess-in-five-new-videos/

This may help also

https://www.sammobile.com/tag/bixby/

0 Likes
Highlighted

carol_vzw
Novice

Hi Vince,

Bixby Voice assistant is not available at launch. The Bixby update is targeted for Spring 2017*** which will enable the feature to allow additional functionality via the Bixby button.

***Update: Samsung Bixby Voice is now available for all S8/S8+ users once Bixby Home is accessed and then prompted for a Bixby app update

View solution in original post

0 Likes