How do you convert virtual emails saved to the device printable text?
Mygia

I have the premium virtual VM. I did not realize that saving the VM to my phone deleted it from the VM server. Or, if it doesn't somehow it did it. I have a dozen or so virtual VM's saved to my phone. I need to convert them to printable text. Does anyone know how to do this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you convert virtual emails saved to the device printable text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be glad to see what your options are, Mygia. Do you have the Premium Visual Voice Mail for $2.99 per month?
With this option you get:

• Discreetly read voice mails without listening to them with Voice Mail to Text
  • Note: Voice Mail to Text is included with Premium VVM.
  • Voice Mail to Text converts voice mail messages to text so customers can discreetly read voice mails without listening to them. Customers receive both the voice mail audio and the text transcription.
  • Only the first 45 seconds of each voice message is transcribed. Messages longer than 45 seconds end with [...]. Profane, or offensive, language is not transcribed and appears as [...] in the transcription.
  • Create personal greetings from the device for a caller or a group of callers with Caller Dependent Greetings.
  • 40 message voice mailbox
  • View a list, listen to, delete and manage voice mail messages from the device.
  • Receive fax messages through PDF directly to the device.
  • Save important messages to the device or device's external memory at no additional cost. ****This varies by device****

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do you convert virtual emails saved to the device printable text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be glad to see what your options are, Mygia. Do you have the Premium Visual Voice Mail for $2.99 per month?
With this option you get:

• Discreetly read voice mails without listening to them with Voice Mail to Text
  • Note: Voice Mail to Text is included with Premium VVM.
  • Voice Mail to Text converts voice mail messages to text so customers can discreetly read voice mails without listening to them. Customers receive both the voice mail audio and the text transcription.
  • Only the first 45 seconds of each voice message is transcribed. Messages longer than 45 seconds end with [...]. Profane, or offensive, language is not transcribed and appears as [...] in the transcription.
  • Create personal greetings from the device for a caller or a group of callers with Caller Dependent Greetings.
  • 40 message voice mailbox
  • View a list, listen to, delete and manage voice mail messages from the device.
  • Receive fax messages through PDF directly to the device.
  • Save important messages to the device or device's external memory at no additional cost. ****This varies by device****

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes