How do we turn off the notification clicks? I set "Notifications" to "Silent" in the "Sound" settings.
TG327

How do we turn off the notification clicks in the Galaxy S5? I already set Notifications to Silent in the Sound settings.

0 Likes
Re: How do we turn off the notification clicks? I set "Notifications" to "Silent" in the "Sound" settings.
B33
Legend

You might using Vibrator Mode.. That might help silence the clicks and Check this out Via this Link:

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/04/30/how-to-turn-off-obnoxious-galaxy-s5-sounds/

0 Likes
Re: How do we turn off the notification clicks? I set "Notifications" to "Silent" in the "Sound" settings.
TG327

Thanks.

I don't want the phone to click or vibrate.

I had Googled the issue, and saw that article, but it doesn't seem to address the clicking.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If there isn't any way to totally silence the Tones through your settings you might check the Google Play Store to see if there is any apps that can do this..

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

What do you mean by notification 'clicks'? 

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This is feature I'm unaware of,  at least on my phones but may be present on this phone. with all the features it has..

TG327

The phone makes a clicking noise every few minutes, apparently indicating notifications of Facebook activity or AOL emails.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm unaware of any clicking sound that the S5 makes when it receives notifications.     Have you checked the notification/sound settings in the individual apps?

0 Likes
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Go into settings > sounds > volume >  slide both system and notifications volume  full left. This will lower the sound output to zero. 
System notifications are a pop-pop sound made whenever a key pad entry is made or a new command or change is made to the system itself.  D.A. .tikibar1   But you will not have any notification sounds at all if you do this.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Again, I'm not aware of any clicking sounds on an S5.  Turning notification volume all the way off seems like an extreme measure.