How do i edit or delete contact
SUSTOR77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have an s6 and cannot edit or change contact information.  I can change on device but when I access cloud everything is grayed out and doesn't allow anything. Even going good in the cloud does not work

Re: How do i edit or delete contact
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SUSTOR77 keeping contacts up to date is key for me. Let's make sure you are able to as well. When did you first notice this? Are you accessing cloud online or on your device?

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SUSTOR77
Enthusiast - Level 2

I noticed this after the last upgrade. I can edit and delete contacts from the device but cannot edit or delete contacts in the cloud. Even when I edit a contact information on the device the cloud does not sync and change the same information.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sustor77,

We want you to be able to customize your phone the way you want to. When you attempt to do this in the Cloud, do you get any type of error message?

ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SUSTOR77
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every line or data point for contact is grayed out so I can't do anything. If I wanted to delete the contact there is no option to delete. This makes my contact list too big and this shouldn't be so hard.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your concern and want to make sure your Cloud is working again. Are your device and Cloud application up to date? Have you tried to manually sync your Verizon Cloud after you update the information on your device?

JavierMD_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes