How do I watch games on NFL mobile?
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

im trying to watch a football game on the nfl mobile app and it wont let me...how do i get to where the game is? all i see are interviews and commercials!! please help!!!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: galaxy s5 nfl mobile
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you missing out on any football, buzzeswoman2008. NFL Mobile with live games (included with MORE Everything) will provide you with Live NFL Network (NFLN), NBC Sunday Night Football, ESPN Monday Night Football, NFLN Thursday Night Football. Live local Sunday afternoon games on CBS and FOX vary based on current geographic location. So for your example, if you are trying to watch the Packers game on a Sunday afternoon but you live in Chicago, you won't be able to see that game unless they're playing the Bears (local market).

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you on the More Everything plan?  If so, then enable the premium content, at least for one more week, and the games will be available.

Your screen should be similar to this:

2014-12-22 08.56.42.png

Tap the play button next to the "2" or under the screengrab for whatever content is currently available.  When games are in progress you'll be able to see them.  No matter when I start trying to watch, it ALWAYS starts with a commercial or two, and eventually does get to the game.

The deal was only through the regular season games this year, so it ends next week.  Smiley Sad

buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

will this work no matter what channel the games are on? the game i was trying to watch was on fox...and its gonna be on fox again this weekend

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm watching the Broncos and Bengals as I type this.. the Thursday night and Monday Night games are on, and the Coming UP link will show you what's playing.  SOme of the televised games are on, some of the cable games are on, and I think if you pick a favorite team, those games are provided to you. 

I've only had it about a month, so I don't know all the ins and outs...still learning!

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

thank you im still learning too...after not having a smartphone for 3 years i am finally able to afford one..and i was excited when i saw the app. i just need to still figure out how it works...im trying to watch the green bay games which is what i had a problem with last sunday. and this sunday the game is on fox again so im still not sure how it works. but i do appreciate your help Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you missing out on any football, buzzeswoman2008. NFL Mobile with live games (included with MORE Everything) will provide you with Live NFL Network (NFLN), NBC Sunday Night Football, ESPN Monday Night Football, NFLN Thursday Night Football. Live local Sunday afternoon games on CBS and FOX vary based on current geographic location. So for your example, if you are trying to watch the Packers game on a Sunday afternoon but you live in Chicago, you won't be able to see that game unless they're playing the Bears (local market).

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes