How do I use screen mirroring?
Shergent
Enthusiast - Level 1

After switching from S4  to S6 Edge+, I can't figure out how to screen mirror with my Samsung smart tv.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Screen mirroring
Shergent
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. I just discovered that it's not called screen mirroring on this device, and there is a "quick connect " feature when I swipe down from the top. Thank you.

Get Outlook for Android

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new SamsungS6 Edge purchase. I know how convenient it is to use screen mirror to your Samsung TV, so let's get you up and running. Since you purchased the new phone, have you ever been able to use the screen mirror capability? Are you getting any sort of error messages when trying to the screen mirror feature? What software version do you have running on your phone? For directions on how to view software version click, http://vz.to/1JkAEA8

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Shergent
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello. I just discovered that it's not called screen mirroring on this device, and there is a "quick connect " feature when I swipe down from the top. Thank you.

Get Outlook for Android

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shergent,

Great! We're glad you got that figured out. Let us know if we can offer any future assistance. Have a wonderful day!

EricW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes