How do I use mp3 files as ringtones?
Zannido
Enthusiast - Level 1

I go to Settings - Sounds and Notification - Ringtones and sounds - Ringtones (VZW Airwaves) - scroll down to  + Add ringtone and it takes me to the cloud but I only have access to the pictures in the cloud not to any music.  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I want to add ringtones to my phone but I am stuck.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use your .mp3 files as ringtones ... connect the phone to your computer via the USB cable and 'drag and drop' copies of the .mp3 files to the phone's Ringtones folder.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

My suggestion?  Use Zedge or other free ringtone apps, not Verizon's service, which charges you  per ringtone.

Zannido
Enthusiast - Level 1

While Zedge wasn't what I wanted... I wanted to use MP3s I already had your second suggestion of using a free ringtone did the job.
  Thank you for that.  Last phone I didn't need an outside program but this time I guess I do. 

I don't know why under ringtones my photos would show up. 

I wish they had told me that this thing does not have external memory like my dinosaur Galaxy does so I have to upload the songs in the cloud. 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use your .mp3 files as ringtones ... connect the phone to your computer via the USB cable and 'drag and drop' copies of the .mp3 files to the phone's Ringtones folder.

0 Likes