How do I upload files from the cloud to shutterfly?
wynned

My photos are in the cloud, but I would like to create a shutterfly book. Is this possible? How do I upload to shutterfly from my phone.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how can I upload files from the cloud to shutterfly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wynned,

We definitely want to help you get access to all of your photos so that you can make a nice Shutterfly book. Have you downloaded the web version of the Verizon cloud application? It will show as being available when signing into My Verizon online. This will allow you to get access to the pictures you have saved so that you can then open and use them via Shutterfly. You can find the web version here http://vz.to/1MBeeAy
 Please keep us posted if you have any issues using this service.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wynned,

We definitely want to help you get access to all of your photos so that you can make a nice Shutterfly book. Have you downloaded the web version of the Verizon cloud application? It will show as being available when signing into My Verizon online. This will allow you to get access to the pictures you have saved so that you can then open and use them via Shutterfly. You can find the web version here http://vz.to/1MBeeAy
 Please keep us posted if you have any issues using this service.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes